Why Use Video For Marketing?
So what’s happening? Well, two things namely. First, content marketers are needing to differentiate their brand from other brands. Next, ROI metrics are confirming that buyers are becoming increasingly influenced by video.The team at Prestige Marketing curated some timely, reputable video marketing statistics as part of an infographic they produced.
» Embedded video content can increase website traffic by up to 55%
» Videos posted on Facebook increase viewer engagement with brand pages by 33%
» 92% of mobile video viewers will share videos with others
» A post with embedded video will draw 3 times more inbound links.
And don’t for a minute think online video marketing is only for cool products and sexy brands–Foster Farms has proven otherwise.
5 Rules to Video Marketing
The guys at Prestige Marketing narrowed video best practices into thier 5 Rules to Video Marketing:
- Produce quality content on a regular schedule
- Use a creative “hook” in the first 10 seconds
- Include a link to your website to direct viewer traffic once the video ends
- Broadcast your video content through social media
- Appeal to universal emotions in one or more of these ways:
» Deeply moving
See on technorati.com