CASE STUDY: Ford’s Twitter Account


Ford is leading the way in the States for its customer service Twitter handle, topping research on the subject.

The study by social analytics firm Simply Measured, which showed that a third of top brands have a customer service Twitter handle, found that Ford was a frontrunner with its handle @FordService, driving questions, concerns and other service issues away from their other marketing-focused brand accounts.

Over a two-week period, the account replied to 75% of all inbound Tweets, while some of the remaining 25% did not merit a response. Average response time was just under 6.6 hours.

However, 53% of Tweets were responded to in under 30 minutes, suggesting full time support staff for the account. Less than 8% of Tweets took longer than 24 hours to receive an answer.

Continue reading on www.dealerupdate.co.uk



Categories: Social Media, Twitter

Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Gigaom

Technology news, trends and analysis covering mobile, big data, cloud, science, energy and media

The healthy rawr chic

You must be willing and determined to achieve a state of mind, body, and soul beyond what this world imagines could be possible. —Mayra Mejia BA MS

Brand Leadership Blog

The leading forum worldwide for executives and researchers addressing the challenges of building and sustaining great brands

INSIDEDIGITAL

Intelligence for Brand Marketers

Digital Buzz Blog

INTELLIGENCE FOR BRAND MARKETERS

ciaobasta

Startups, entrepreneurs, ideas. Let's make it informal

Brian Solis

INTELLIGENCE FOR BRAND MARKETERS

HubSpot Marketing Blog

INTELLIGENCE FOR BRAND MARKETERS

ReadWrite

INTELLIGENCE FOR BRAND MARKETERS

Marketing Pilgrim - Internet News and Opinion

INTELLIGENCE FOR BRAND MARKETERS

advergirl

INTELLIGENCE FOR BRAND MARKETERS

Posts from the Econsultancy blog

INTELLIGENCE FOR BRAND MARKETERS

Get Elastic Ecommerce Blog

INTELLIGENCE FOR BRAND MARKETERS

%d bloggers like this: